Brother Picot Foot 7mm F039N/XC1974052
Creates shell-looking edges on sheer and very lightweight fabrics.
Click on the 'VIDEO' tab above for a demonstration.
- Increase upper thread tension.
- Place the fabric with the reverse side facing up under the presser foot.
- Lower the needle into the fabric approx. 1/8" from the edge and sew 2-3 stitches.
- Raise the needle and the presser foot.
- Hold the fabric from the back and front and roll it into the curled part of the foot.
- Position the edge of the fabric behind the needle and lower the presser foot.
- Slowly sew 2-3 stitches, making sure the fabric is rolling around the curled part of the foot.
- Continue to sew to the end of the fabric.
There are no reviews yet.