Covid 19 guidelines
The safety of our staff and customers is paramount. We have introduced new guidelines in line with government advice to re-open our store. These will be constantly reviewed and may change without notice.
- We are open at our regular hours of 9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 4:30pm on Saturday
- Please do not enter the store if you or any member of your household have symptoms of Covid-19 infection.
- We will be limiting the number of customers in the store at any one time. It may be necessary to wait outside at busy times.
- Please restrict the time spent in the store to allow everyone the opportunity to shop. Come prepared with a list and staff will help you fulfil this as efficiently as possible. Please try to only touch what you intend to buy.
- Observe social distancing and keep two metres away from staff and other customers wherever possible.
- We are unable to offer refreshments or toilet facilities.
- Pattern books are not currently available for browsing.
- Face masks are mandatory and hand sanitiser is available to use in store.
- We would appreciate customers paying by card wherever possible.
- If you would like a demonstration of a sewing machine, please call in advance wherever possible.