Horn Sewing Machine Cabinet - The Calypso
Please Note: Delivery charges may apply to Inner London, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
Calypso Features Include
- Fitted with our Maxi-lifter opening (type 1952) which is capable of taking virtually all domestic sewing machines on the market old or new!
- Maxi air-lift mechanism means a quick push down moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free-arm positions.
- An extra deep drawer, handy shelf, and a recessed table top accessories organiser adds even more storage.
- Door storage bins are recessed under the lid by means of a specially constructed angled door system this allows your fabric to drape down without catching or disturbing the door bin contents, whilst giving un rivalled support to the work surface.
- Stores both a sewing machine and an overlocker, or maybe a second smaller portable, workshop machine.
- Hides both your machines away in a beautiful cabinet that is lockable with a key. No one would ever know.
- One acrylic flatbed inset plate cut to fit your sewing machine is included with this model.
- Attractive soft formed edging finish to the tops.
- Arrives fully assembled.
The dimensions of the Calypso cabinet are shown below:
The available colours of this cabinet are:
Teak, Beech and White.
Colours may vary from the images shown.
There are no reviews yet.