Please Note: Delivery charges may apply to Inner London, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
Horn Nova sewing cabinet
- Fitted with our large lifter opening (type 1929) which is capable of taking many of the newer (and older) machines on the market but not all of, more particularly, the larger domestic sewing machines available today.
- 3 step push down release air-lift mechanism means a quick push down moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free-arm positions.
- An extra deep drawer, handy shelf, and a recessed table top accessories organiser adds even more storage.
- Transparent door storage bins are recessed under the lid by means of a specially constructed angled door system this allows your fabric to drape down without catching or disturbing the door bin contents.
- Stores both a sewing machine and an overlocker, or maybe a second smaller workshop machine.
- Hides both your machines away in a beautiful cabinet that is lockable with a key. No one would ever know.
- One flatbed insert plate cut to fit your sewing machine is included with this model.
- Arrives fully assembled.
The Dimensions of the Nova cabinet are shown below:
The available colours of this cabinet are:
Teak, Beech, Medium Oak, Light Oak and White.
Colours may vary from the images shown.