Horn Sewing Machine Cabinet - The Superior
Please Note: Delivery charges may apply to Inner London, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
Superior Features Include
- Fully assembled, the cabinet has soft formed edges and is beautifully finished front to back, inside and out.
- Entire cabinet glides closed and locks for child safety when not in use.
- Stores both a sewing machine and an overlocker. Or maybe your second smaller craft class machine.
- Huge work area at the back of the machine. Lifts up easily when needed and down when not (so it does not have to be open all the time).Designed with Quilters/ Patchworkers in mind but ideal for all sewing projects.
- Two drawers with steel gliders and handy magazine compartment add even more storage.
- Spacious, see through bins make keep thread, bobbins and other small items easy to find.
- 3 step Soft-touch Maxi air lift system means a gentle push moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free-arm positions and will fit all domestic sewing machines on the market old or new! Most Overlockers too!
- Extra stable construction; 12 easy rolling lockable castors, are attached to a specially designed reinforced frame.
- Centre of the needle sitting position, allows you to be directly in front of the needle when sewing.
The Dimensions of the Superior cabinet are shown below:
The available colours of this cabinet are:
Teak, Beech and White.
Colours may vary from the images shown.
There are no reviews yet.