Husqvarna 3mm Shell Hem Foot (Cat. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7)
Stitch a rolled hem in sheer and very lightweight fabrics for evening wear, lingerie, scarves. Zigzag stitch, length 3, width 3.
1. Snap on 3mm Shell Rolled Hem Foot.
2. Press a rolled hem (the width of the tunnel on the underside of the foot) in the first inch of the hem.
3. Place the hem under the presser foot and stitch several stitches along the edge of the hem.
4. Stop with the needle in the fabric, raise the presser foot and pull the fabric edge up into the scroll/guide on the foot.
5. Lower the presser foot, continue to sew. Do not help the fabric edge to roll, simply hold it vertically.
Stitch a shell rolled hem on lightweight fabrics for lingerie, chiffon, scarves. Zigzag stitch, length 4.5, width 4 (increase upper tension slightly so the edge will scallop)
There are no reviews yet.