Husqvarna Opal 690Q Sewing Machine Ex-Demonstration
Go From Good to Great Sewing
If you are sewing on a mechanical machine or an older computerized model, you are missing out on the benefits of modern technology. The OPAL™ 690Q computerized sewing machine is extra-efficient with loads of built-in assistance to change the way you sew for the better! Let your Husqvarna Viking® OPAL™ sewing machine focus on delivering the best results while you relax and focus on the joy of sewing!
- The unique EXCLUSIVE SENSOR SYSTEM™ technology automatically and continuously senses and adjusts as you sew any thickness of fabric for perfect even feeding.
- Start/Stop Button – begin and stop sewing without the use of the foot control. Great for sewing rows of decorative stitches, buttonholes, sewing on buttons and winding bobbins.
- The Automatic Thread Cutter is a true time-saver. It cuts the top and bobbin thread automatically.
- The TouchScreen is easy to navigate and shows all your settings.
- The Electronic Self-Adjusting Thread Tension sets the best tension automatically for all your sewing techniques and fabrics.
- Thanks to the Bobbin Thread Sensor, the machine stops sewing and alerts you when the bobbin thread is about to run out.
- The generous 8" (200 mm) sewing surface and long arm makes it easy to sew large projects.
- A large number of beautiful stitches for endless creative opportunities including 7 mm stitch width.
- The Exclusive SEWING ADVISOR® feature optimizes your sewing with automatic settings.
- 3 LED lights reduce shadows while sewing.
Accessories in box
Utility Foot A, Decorative Stitch Foot B, Buttonhole Foot C, Blindhem Foot D, Zipper Foot E, Edging Foot J, Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot, Glide Sole.
Seam ripper, Brush, Screwdriver, Felt pad (2), Multipurpose tool/Button reed, Bobbins (5), Stylus, Edge/Quilting guide, Spool cap, large (attached on the machine at delivery), Spool cap, medium (attached on the machine at delivery), Spool cap, small, Threads, Hard cover, Foot control, cable, net cable, Warranty card, Needles
There are no reviews yet.