Husqvarna Sapphire 930 Sewing Machine (Ex-Demonstration)
Blending Colors. Weaving Memories.
The advanced SAPPHIRE™ 930 sewing machine, offers many features to assist and guide you throughout your sewing. A large sewing space allows you to manage really large projects, and threads are cut by the touch of a button, with the project still in the machine. Most settings are made by the machine itself based on what fabric or stitch you are using. All you have to do is focus on what you love! Sewing!
- Free-motion sewing can be done with any stitch.
- A Start/Stop function makes it easy to sew with consistent speed without using the foot control.
- Large area to the right of the needle ensures wonderful sewing ease.
- Hundreds of 7mm stitches, specialty stitches and up to five font styles.
- The EXCLUSIVE SENSOR SYSTEM™ technology automatically and continuously senses any thickness of fabric for perfect fabric feed.
- The Exclusive SEWING ADVISOR® feature instantly sets everything for you.
- The automatic thread cutter cuts the threads with one touch.
- For all stitches and techniques, the best thread tension is set automatically.
Over 200 stitches, including Utility Stitches for all your needs, seven different buttonhole styles and Sew-on Button Program. Quilt- and Decorative stitches let you embellish your projects without any limitations.
Accessories in box
Utility Foot A, Utility Foot B, Buttonhole Foot C, Blind Hem Foot D, Zipper Foot E, Non-Stick Glide Foot H, Edging Foot J, Embroidery/Darning Foot R, Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot.
PICTOGRAM™ Pen, Non-Stick glide plates (2), Seam ripper, Brush, Screwdriver, Edge/quilting guide, Felt pad (2), Bobbins (5), Extra spool caps, one large, one small. Multipurpose tool/button reed, Thread nets. Slide on the spool when using synthetic threads that easily unwind (2), Needles
There are no reviews yet.