Janome Horizon Memory Craft 15000 v2 Sewing & Embroidery Machine
The incredible Memory Craft 15000 v2 is Janome’s latest flagship model, now with 510 built-in stitches (previously 500) and a number of subtle changes to this very exclusive model. It incorporates all the best features for sewing, embroidery, quilting and craftwork and has the largest work area of any equivalent model available. And it is the first machine of its kind to have WiFi, the first to work with an iPad and the first to have its own Apps! Just one more thing… it has the largest and fastest touch screen on the market.
- Unique built-in embroidery system
- Embroiders up to 230mm x 300mm
- 480 Designs plus 10 fonts included
- On screen design editing
- Embroidery time & stitch indicator
- USB real-time PC connection
- Auto thread cutter
- Stitch Composer
- Fully computerised with over 500 stitches including 13 auto buttonholes
- Built-in AcuFil Quilting System
- Information colour touch screen
- Lots of features such as needle up/down and speed control
- AcuFlex dual feeding system
- Variable zigzag using kneelifter
With a 440mm ( 17.3” ) bed and 280mm ( 11”) right of the needle, this machine has more space than any other Janome. The new built-in embroidery system is the most stable we’ve ever developed ensuring embroidery perfection! It is packed full of powerful yet easy to use features such as, AcuFeed Flex, Horizon-Link, Stitch Composer and Janome’s exclusive AcuFil Quilting System. It can stitch at up to 1,000 s.p.m. in 9mm wide stitches and with the option of 91 needle positions .. incredible speed and precision in one machine. And so much more than you could imagine!
Weight – Machine 14.5kg Embroidery Unit 3.5kg
Feet & Accessories – Category D
There are no reviews yet.