Janome Horizon Memory Craft 8200QC Special Edition Sewing Machine
This is an upgraded model from the MC8200QCP.
The new features are:
- Stitches increased to 170 including 10 buttonholes
- Sewing speed increased to 1000spm
- Straight stitch needleplate with 1/4" seam foot
- Easy st bobbin system
- Easy bobbin winder with cutter
- Special spool holder
- New buttonhole foot with stabilizer for thick fabrics
- Extension table included
- Cover included
- Silverr grey metalic facia
Following the huge success of the MC7700QCP Janome have taken all the best and easiest to use features and created a fantastic introductory level long-arm machine ... the Memory Craft 8200QC.
The sheer length of the arm space is impressive at 11" ( 280mm ) .. ideal for large quilts, bridal dresses and those bigger home furnishing projects. As with all Janome sewing machines stitch quality is a priority. With a built-in AcuFeed system for precise fabric handling and an easy change needle plate to enhance straight stitch performance .. rest assured this machine offers spectacular stitch quality. And Janome have increased the stitch width to 9mm !
Shadow free lighting is provided by 5 bright white lights whilst quick and easy stitch selection can be made on the large touch screen or keypad. Choose from over 200 stitches including alphabets and numbers, and 7 styles of automatic buttonholes. Memorise a combination of these and save them for future use! Patterns can be elongated up to 5 times standard length.
Other special features include an automatic needle threader, a speed controller to set your maximum sewing speed and a stop / start button if you choose not to use the foot control. It also has a needle up / down button which programmes the needle to either finish in the up position or in the fabric ... great for pivoting on corners!
It has a lock stitch button to ensure every stitch pattern is locked off at the end and even an automatic thread cutter to trim your threads.
- Fully computerised with freearm
- Extra long 280mm (11”) arm space
- 224 built-in stitches including alphabets
- 9mm stitch width
- Sews up to 860 s.p.m.
- 7 Styles of auto 1-step buttonholes
- Pattern elongation - up to 5 times
- Information screen with jog dial selection
- Jam proof drop-in bobbin
- Variable stitch width and length
- Automatic tension
- Auto needle threader
- Auto thread cutter
- Easy change needle plate
- Built-in AcuFeed system
- Superior 7 piece feed dog for precise feeding
- Drop feed for freehand work
- Maximum speed controller
- One touch slow function
- Needle up / down facility
- Auto-lock stitch feature
- Start / stop button
- Presser foot safety device
- Adjustable foot pressure
- Twin needle regulator
- 5 white LED lights
- Worldwide voltage
There are no reviews yet.