Janome Horizon Memory Craft 14000 Sewing and Embroidery Machine
The Memory Craft 14000 is Janome’s latest combined sewing and embroidery model to be launched in the UK. It has many of the features found on the top of the line Memory Craft 15000 for sewing, embroidery, quilting and craftwork and shares the same extra-large work area.
The built-in embroidery system is the same as the MC15000 and is the most stable Janome have ever developed ensuring embroidery perfection! With a 440mm ( 17.3” ) bed and 280mm ( 11”) right of the needle, this machine has plenty of space for those big projects. It is packed full of powerful yet easy to use features including AcuFeed Flex and can stitch at up to 1,000 s.p.m. in 9mm wide stitches and with the option of 91 needle positions . incredible speed and precision in one machine. And it is capable of embroidery couching!
- Unique built-in embroidery system
- Embroiders up to 230mm x 300mm
- 350 Designs plus 10 fonts included
- On screen design editing
- Embroidery time & stitch indicator
- USB real-time PC connection
- Auto thread cutter
- Fully computerised with 400 stitches including 13 auto buttonholes
- Information colour touch screen
- Lots of features such as needle up/down and speed control
- AcuFlex dual feeding system
- Variable zigzag using kneelifter
- Most of the sewing and embroidery features on the 15000
WiFi not included
There are no reviews yet.