Janome Memory Craft 15000 Quilt Maker Sewing & Embroidery Machine
When you create with fabric and thread, every project is a journey. Where you end up and how you get there is all up to you... and your machine. And with wireless connect via your PC or iPad and our fastest processor to date, you'll be there in no time. And the size is fantastic. The Horizon Quilt Maker MC15000 comes standard with our largest hoop and has the largest touch screen we've ever made! No matter which direction you head, the new Horizon Quilt Maker MC15000 can take you there.
Janome have developed five amazing iPad app to help make your embroidery better. Enjoy AcuDesign, AcuEdit, AcuMonitor and the new AcuSetter and AcuSketch apps.
- 510 Built-in stitches
- 480 Built-in embroidery designs
- 13 One-step buttonholes
- Automatic thread tension
- Automatic built-in needle threader
- AcuGuide automatic cloth guide
- WiFi™ Certified to work with our 5 iPad Apps: AcuDesign, AcuEdit, AcuMonitor, AcuSetter, AcuSketch
- Memorized needle up/down
- Automatic presser foot lift
- One-step needle plate conversion
- AcuFeed Flex Layered Fabric Feeding System
- 7 piece feed dog
- Stitch Composer stitch creation program
- Free arm
- Drop feed
- Variable Zig Zag for Free Motion Quilting with width adjustment for satin stitch
- Start/stop button
- Speed control slider
- Locking stitch button
- Automatic thread cutter with memory function
- Twin needle guard
- Easy reverse button
- Memory capability: up to 4MB of storage
- Adjustable knee lift
- Independent bobbin winding motor
- Extra high presser foot lift
- LCD Full color touchscreen 7.7” x 4.7”
- Foot pressure adjustment
- Foot height adjustment
- Maximum stitch width: 9mm
- Maximum stitch length: 5mm
- Sewing application support with on-screen help
- Full intensity lighting system with 10 white LED lamps in 5 locations
- 15” Embossed stainless steel bed
- Retractable High Light and AcuView Magnifier in three different magnifications
- Available iPad apps including AcuDesign, AcuMonitor and AcuEdit
- Real time PC connection with Horizon Link Suite for combining and editing embroidery designs.
- Top loading full rotary hook bobbin
- 11 Fonts with European characters
- 2&3 Letter monogramming function
- Maximum embroidery size: 9.1” x 11.8” (230mm x 300mm)
- Design transfer options: Wireless, USB, Direct PC connection via Horizon Link Suite
- Linear Motion Embroidery System / Embroidery sewing speed: 400 – 1,000 spm
- Embroidery format: .JEF, .JEF+, .JPX / Editing functions: Resize, Combine, Duplicate, Rotate, Flip, Arc, Group, Drag & Drop, Zoom, Trace, User Color Choice
- Programmable jump thread trimming
- Adjustable speed while embroidering / Flexible stitch travelling by units of 1, 10, and 100
- Automatic enabling cutwork
- AcuFil quilting system in Horizon Link Suite
- Auto return post thread break
- Adjustable hoop positioning
- Semi Hard Cover included
- DVD included
I use my machine for dressmaking, patchwork quilting, toy making and embroidery. It's a pleasure to use.
The compact footprint, when in embroidery mode, means I have more space to the side of the machine to spread out my work.
I like that the embroidery unit can be neatly folded into the back of the machine and left on while using in sewing mode. The embroidery unit is so much smaller than other branded machines; it stores away in a neat case that sits on top of my machine trolly when transporting.
There are several free apps to use via the machine's WiFi connectivity. One even works out the number of hoops required for in-the-hoop quilting. Another allows me to take a picture of my hooped fabric for precise positioning of embroidery designs (via WiFi link).
It even has an industrial sewing foot and a rulers foot. So many amazing features to mention.
I can highly recommend the 15000.