Pfaff 6mm Beading Foot
For that extra touch, highlight any sewing project with strings of pearls or beads. The beads will run smoothly through the groove under the foot while you sew for beautiful results.
How to use:
- Snap on the Beading Foot.
- Thread your machine with invisible thread in the needle and regular sewing thread that matches the fabric in the bobbin.
- Select one of the following stitches depending on which is available on your machine. Adjust the settings of the stitch according to the size of the beads: For 4mm beads Zigzag stitch length 3.5 width 4.0 Blindhem stitch length 1.0 width 4.5 For 6mm beads Zigzag stitch length 6.0 width 6.0 Blindhem stitch length 1.5 width 6.0
- Lower the needle thread tension to achieve a beautiful stitch.
- Place stabilizer under the fabric and position both under the foot.
- Place the bead string under the foot in the groove on the underside of the beading foot. Lower the presser foot.
- Turn the hand wheel to create manual stitches to set the beads in place.
- Stitch slowly.
Note: Stitch the bead string to a scrap piece of fabric first to test thread tension, stitch length and stitch width according to the beads and the fabric. Make adjustments as needed.
There are no reviews yet.