PFAFF Passport 3.0 IDT
Imagine a sewing machine compact enough to whisk away to a sewing class, or fit in your bookshelf. Now, imagine this same machine is chock-full of features designed to meet the high demands of the PFAFF® sewer. The PFAFF® passport™ 3.0 is specially designed for small spaces, as well as going places such as classes, retreats or any sewing journey. It is your license to venture out in the world and discover new ways and new places to sew! No limits, just freedom!
- Compact/Portable. Perfect for taking to classes and for travel (lightweight:14.7lbs/6.7kg)
- Original IDT System. Integrated Dual Feed only from PFAFF® for over 40 years! Absolutely even fabric feed from both the top and the bottom.
- Thread Snips. Automatically cut top and bobbin threads, pulling thread ends to the back side of fabric.
- PFAFF original presser foot system. Many optional accessories are available to expand the sewing experience.
- 100 stitches. A wide variety of beautiful 7mm stitches, including utility stitches, buttonholes, decorative stitches, quilt stitches, needle art stitches and satin stitches.
- Stop/Start Button
- Speed Slider
- External Feed Dog Drop
- Two LED light sources
- Switch menu tab
- Extension/Quilt table
There are no reviews yet.