Horn Sewing Machine Cabinet - The Maxi Eclipse
Please Note: Delivery charges may apply to Inner London, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
Eclipse Features Include
- Centre of the needle sitting position allows you to be directly in front of the needle when sewing.
- The cabinet is beautifully finished front to back, inside and out.
- Entire cabinet glides closed, and locks for child safety when not in use.
- Huge work area at the back of the machine. Lifts up easily when needed and down when not. Doesn’t have to be open all the time.
- Spacious, see through bins make finding threads and accessories easy.
- The Horn 3 step soft-touch air-lift system means a gentle push moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free-arm positions.
- Extra stable construction; easy rolling castors are attached to a specially designed reinforced frame.
- Storage bins are recessed to allow fabric to drape down without catching or disturbing the bin contents.
The Dimensions of the Eclipse cabinet are shown below:
The available colours of this cabinet are:
Teak, Beech, Medium Oak, Light Oak and White.
Colours may vary from the images shown.
There are no reviews yet.