Horn Sewing Machine Cabinet - The Maxi Eclipse
Please Note: Delivery charges may apply to Inner London, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
Eclipse Features Include
- Fitted with our Maxi-lifter opening (type 1952) which is capable of taking virtually all domestic sewing machines on the market old or new!
- This model arrives fitted with our 3 step push down release air-lift mechanism which means a quick push down moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free-arm positions but this unit also has the option of being fitted with our electric lifter for an extra cost.
- Transparent door storage bins are recessed under the lid by means of a specially constructed angled door system this allows your fabric to drape down without catching or disturbing the door bin contents.
- A huge work area at the back of the machine which prevents the needle drag that can happen with large projects. Lifts up easily when needed and down when not (so it doesn’t have to be open all the time). It has a very sturdy gate leg design with Quilters/ Patchwork-ers in mind but is ideal for all sewing projects.
- Stores both a sewing machine and an overlocker, or maybe a second smaller portable, workshop machine.
- Hides both your machines away in a beautiful cabinet that is lockable with a key. No one would ever know.
- One acrylic flatbed inset plate cut to fit your sewing machine is included with this model.
- Attractive soft formed edging finish to the tops.
- Arrives fully assembled.
The Dimensions of the Eclipse cabinet are shown below:
The available colours of this cabinet are:
Teak, Beech, Medium Oak, Light Oak and White.
Colours may vary from the images shown.
There are no reviews yet.