Horn Sewing Machine Cabinet - The Maxi Outback
Please Note: Delivery charges may apply to Inner London, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
Maxi Outback Features Include
- NOW WITH THE MAXI LIFTER!!
- Centre of the needle sitting position, allows you to be directly in front of the needle when sewing.Extra stable, open base construction; 7 easy rolling castors, are attached to a specially designed reinforced frame.3 step Soft- touch air lift system means a gentle push moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free-arm positions and will fit virtually all domestic sewing machines on the market old or new!Spacious, see through door bins are recessed under the lid by means of a specially constructed angled door system this allows your fabric to drape down without catching or disturbing the door bin contents. Also a handy magazine compartment with dividing shelf which adds even more storage.The work surface is fitted with flush mounted non snag hinges.Large work area at the back of the machine. Lifts up easily when needed and down when not (so it doesn’t have to be open all the time). It has a very sturdy gate leg design with Quilters/Patchworkers in mind but is ideal for all sewing projects..
- Handy storage holder for your machine insert.
- Attractive soft formed bevelled edging finish to the tops
- Comes fully assembled, the cabinet is beautifully finished front to back, inside and out.
The Dimensions of the Maxi Outback cabinet are shown below:
The available colours of this cabinet are:
Colours may vary from the images shown.
There are no reviews yet.