Brother Fringe Foot
Used to mark construction details by creating tailor tacks. It can create 3D loops and fringes with a single zigzag stitch.
Click on the 'VIDEO' tab above for a demonstration.
Making loops or fringes:
- Select zigzag stitch and set the stitch width to more than 5mm.
- Decrease the upper thread tension and test various settings to see which one works on the fabric you are using.
- Line up the centre of the presser foot on a drawn pattern line and sew (cut the centre of loops to make fringes).
Creating tailor tacks:
- Sew a few stitches to mark.
- Mark a guideline to follow on your fabric.
- Line up the centre of the foot with the guideline and sew.
There are no reviews yet.