Job Title: Industrial Sewing Machine Engineer / Technician
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
Hours: Monday to Friday – 8:30am – 5pm
- 28 days holidays including bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Use of Company Van
- Overtime available on occasions
Hobkirk Sewing Machines is a successful and well established sewing machine company. We specialise within the sale, service and repair of industrial and domestic sewing machines as well as other specialised equipment in this sector. Due to our continued success, we are now seeking an experienced service engineer to join our dynamic and expanding business. We are a successful leading company within this sector and are continually growing.
- You will be repairing a variety of different industrial sewing machines both onsite and offsite within Lancashire.
- Completing fault diagnosis and repairing faulty equipment.
- Maintaining planned preventative maintenance.
- Delivering effective and efficient responses to all equipment breakdowns.
- Completing all servicing, maintenance and repairs where required.
- Adhering to all company health and safety policies and procedures at all times.
- Working towards tight deadlines.
- Previous industry experience as a sewing machine engineer/technician is essential.
- Quality checking all works completed.
- Willing to travel occasionally to other sites with a full UK driving licence.
- To be hands on, driven, motivated, determined and have the ability to work using your own initiative.
- Skilled technician and/or have an engineering qualification.
- A good knowledge of electrics would be useful.
- Mechanical experience.
- Excellent awareness and knowledge of Health & Safety.
- To be prepared to work in a busy industrial and challenging environment.
If you are seeking an exciting new opportunity to work for Hobkirk Sewing Machines then please contact Mark Hobkirk on
Telephone: 01254 693555 or Email: Mark@hobkirk.co.uk