Brother Narrow Hem Foot (5mm) F003N/XC1945052
Designed to create a flat narrow hem on lightweight fabrics.
Click on the 'VIDEO' tab above for a demonstration.
- Place the fabric with the reverse side facing up under the presser foot.
- Lower the needle into the fabric approximately 1/8" from the the edge and sew 2-3 stitches.
- Raise the needle and the presser foot.
- Hold the fabric from the back and front and roll it into the curled part of the foot
- Position the edge of the fabric behind the needle and lower the presser foot.
- Slowly sew 2-3 stitches, making sure the fabric is rolling around the curled part of the foot.
- Continue to sew to the end of the fabric.
There are no reviews yet.