Comelux PTFE (Teflon) Shoe
DescriptionPTFE shoe reduces the temperature of ironing. It allows to receive a dry steam together with secure for material temperature of ironing.
Moreover - the PTFE shoe:
- prevents material against scorches and shinings
- reduces the ironing temperature (around 40° C)
- allows to receive a dry steam and relatively low ironing temperature
- allows good and equable spreading of steam
- ensures excellent slide and smoothness of ironing
- protects the iron's base plate
- equipped with silicone rubber preventing against burns
There are no reviews yet.