Hemline Name Label Tape 12mm x 3mtrs.
For marking school, sport, camping, clothing and gear.
1. Write name on tape with Hemline Permanent Labelling Pen (H297)
2. Allow a few seconds to dry
3. Cut tape to desired size and position with coated side down on garment
4. For best results, round off the ends of the tape. Use dry iron on cotton setting, or per care directions on garment label.
5. On more delicate material, cover the tape with a cloth before applying iron
6. With a heavy hand pressure, hold the iron over the area for 10-15 seconds. Lift the iron - do not move the iron
7. Allow to cool before touching