Husqvarna Clear 2-3mm Embellishment Foot (Cat. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7)
Fits all model numbers in Category 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 (not for Emerald 116, 118 and 122)
Embellish your work with small pearls.
1. Thread the machine with polyester invisible thread on top and regular sewing thread in the bobbin.
2. Snap on the Clear 2-3mm Embellishment Foot.
3. Select one of the following stitches depending on which is available on your Husqvarna sewing machine. Zigzag stitch length 4.0mm, width 3.0mm, Heirloom applique stitch length 4.5mm, width 3.0mm.
4. Place the 2-3mm string of pearls under the foot laying them in the groove on the underside of the Clear 2-3mm Embellishment Foot.
5. Stitch pearls to a piece of scrap fabric first to test the thread tension. If needed lower the thread tension.
6. Embellish your project with the pearls. Stitch slowly. (With some stitches it might be neccessary to adjust stitch length while sewing)
There are no reviews yet.