Seiko LSWN 28BL-3 Twin Needle Walking Foot Industrial Sewing Machine
High speed twin needle, Large vertical axis hook, Reverse stitch, Compound feed and walking foot, Lockstitch machine
Needle gauge sizes: 1/4"(6.4 mm), 5/16"(7.9mm), 3/8"(9.5mm), 1/2"(12.7mm), 3/4”(19mm), (standard : 1/4"(6.4 mm))
- For sewing medium to heavy weight fabrics, leather, vinyl, synthetics and laminated and coated materials.
- Suitable for sewing such as boat and furniture upholstery, tarpaulins, covers, awnings, tents, umbrellas, handbags, luggage, travelware accessories, sports and camping equipment, wearing apparel, outdoor clothing, footwear, foundation garments and orthopedic appliances.
- Improved exposure of arm-feeding mechanism components which provides safety environment.(mechanical part of alternating presser foot, foot lifter mechanism(knee lifter) and presser foot spring relevant parts)
- Plain needle drop area/adoption of open/close simplified face plate which provides wide-ranged movement of sewn material.
- Adoption of feed-adjusting dial which eases determination process of stitch length.
- Advanced penetration required for sewing of thick material/adoption of large pulley(O.D. 150mm) which enables the needle bar to be positioned properly.
- Elongated work space/adoption of built-in bobbin winder which no longer require mounting process.
- Adoption of die-casting oil pan of which by-knee-lifter is built-in, aiming at efficient installment.
- Standard equipment of long stitch (max.10mm) suitable for thick material and amount of alternative presser lift (max. 6mm)
- Large vertical axis hook (Automatic hook lubrication).
- Safety clutch prevents the hook from being damaged.
Complete with Stand, Table and Motor.
Delivery available at extra cost
Why buy from Hobkirks?
A family company you can trust
SMTA member (Sewing Machine Trade Association)
Over 100 years experience (Est. 1903)
Large range of machines at competitive prices
All machines carry a comprehensive RTB parts and labour warranty
6 sewing machine technicians
3 parts people
Showrooms for demonstrations & private free car parking
To view, place an order or if you cannot find the machine you want we can probably locate it for you, please ring 01254 693555 with your requirements.
There are no reviews yet.