Supplied fully assembled on high quality Brinaco 36" RU/C stand with castors, high quality UK manufactured table top & energy saving motor with synchroniser. (Ho Hsing i70 electronic motor on BTFL models).
High speed, Compound feed and walking foot, Reverse stitch, Large vertical axis hook (2.0 times), High and long arm lockstitch machines.
LSWNH-8BL-20-1 - Single needle
LSWNH-8BL-20-1-BTFL - Single needle, automatic back tack, automatic presser foot lift
LSWNH-28BL-20-1 - Two needle
LSWNH-28BL-20--1BTFL - Two needle, automatic back tack, automatic presser foot lift
TA model available for thick threads
- For sewing medium to heavy weight materials such as leather, vinyl, synthetics and laminated and coated materials.
- Suitable for sewing such as tents, covers, sails, awnings, tarpaulins, automobile upholstery.
- Standard equipment of long stitch (max.10mm) suitable for thick material and amount of alternative presser lift (max.6mm).
- Adoption of feed-adjusting dial which eases determination process of stitch length.
- Plain needle drop area/adoption of open/close simplified face plate which provides wide-ranged movement of sewn material.
- Advanced penetration required for sewing of thick material/adoption of large pulley (O.D. 150mm) which enables the needle bar to be positioned properly.
- Built-in bobbin winder makes it possible to wind the bobbin thread during sewing operation.
- Large capacity hook (2.0 times/Automatic hook lubrication) minimized the time to replace the bobbin thread.
- Safety clutch prevents the hook from being damaged.
- Available in "THICK THREAD VERSION"(for heavier material).
- Newly designed arm casting
- Double tension system for stable stitchment
- Higher needle bar stroke for more penetration power