Seiko LSWNH Series High & Long Arm Industrial Walking Foot Sewing Machine
High speed, Compound feed and walking foot, Reverse stitch, Large vertical axis hook (2.0 times), High and long arm lockstitch machines.
LSWNH-8BL-20 - Single needle
LSWNH-8BL-20-BTFL - Single needle, automatic back tack, automatic presser foot lift
LSWNH-28BL-20 - Two needle
LSWNH-28BL-20-BTFL - Two needle, automatic back tack, automatic presser foot lift
- For sewing medium to heavy weight materials such as leather, vinyl, synthetics and laminated and coated materials.
- Suitable for sewing such as tents, covers, sails, awnings, tarpaulins, automobile upholstery.
- Standard equipment of long stitch (max.10mm) suitable for thick material and amount of alternative presser lift (max.6mm).
- Adoption of feed-adjusting dial which eases determination process of stitch length.
- Plain needle drop area/adoption of open/close simplified face plate which provides wide-ranged movement of sewn material.
- Advanced penetration required for sewing of thick material/adoption of large pulley (O.D. 150mm) which enables the needle bar to be positioned properly.
- Built-in bobbin winder makes it possible to wind the bobbin thread during sewing operation.
- Large capacity hook (2.0 times/Automatic hook lubrication) minimized the time to replace the bobbin thread.
- Safety clutch prevents the hook from being damaged.
- Available in "THICK THREAD VERSION"(for heavier material).
Complete with Stand, Table and Motor.
Delivery available at extra cost
Why buy from Hobkirks?
A family company you can trust
SMTA member (Sewing Machine Trade Association)
Over 100 years experience (Est. 1903)
Large range of machines at competitive prices
All machines carry a comprehensive RTB parts and labour warranty
6 sewing machine technicians
3 parts people
Showrooms for demonstrations & private free car parking
To view, place an order or if you cannot find the machine you want we can probably locate it for you, please ring 01254 693555 with your requirements.
There are no reviews yet.