Seiko SSLD Series Long Arm Double Chain Stitch Flatbed Industrial Sewing Machine
Heavy duty, Ultra long arm, Compound feed and walking foot, Clutch driven puller feed, Double chain stitch machines
SSLD-□8R - 2~9 needles
SSLD-□□8R - 10~18 needles
* Min. distance between needles is 1/4"(6.4mm).
- For sewing medium to heavy weight fabric, leather, canvas, denim, synthetics, and various coated and laminated materials.
- Suitable for automobile upholstery, carpets, mattresses, etc.
- Ultra long arm, working space 20 inch (508 mm)
- Compound feed and alternating presser foot mechanism ensures even feeding of heaviest and most slippery articles to be sewn
- Heavy duty top and bottom puller ensures accurate and efficient feeding
- No bobbin winding or changing (double chain stitch)
- Automatic presser foot lift (FL) available
＊Special gauge parts (from 2 needles to 70 needles) within overall gauge size 18 inch (460mm) can be made upon request. However, maximum number of needle which can use at a time must be 18 needles due to functional specification.
＊SSLD series is completely made-to-order. The number of needle and their needle distance are required to estimate the machine price.
Complete with Stand, Table and Motor.
Delivery available at extra cost
Why buy from Hobkirks?
A family company you can trust
SMTA member (Sewing Machine Trade Association)
Over 100 years experience (Est. 1903)
Large range of machines at competitive prices
All machines carry a comprehensive RTB parts and labour warranty
6 sewing machine technicians
3 parts people
Showrooms for demonstrations & private free car parking
To view, place an order or if you cannot find the machine you want we can probably locate it for you, please ring 01254 693555 with your requirements.
There are no reviews yet.