Lightweight interlining for small parts of clothing, also for textile craftwork..
Suitable for lightweight fabrics such as cotton.
Available per metre.
Please note interfacing will be cut as one full measurement (eg 2 x 1 metre will be cut in one 2 metre piece). If you wish for them to be cut separately, please let us know if the 'special requirements' box.
- simple to iron-on
- very comfortable
- also washable at higher temperatures
Application: (always test a small sample before main application)
- Place the interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric. Cover the entire area with a damp cloth.
- Press each area for about 12 seconds, being careful not to move the iron.
- Iron setting: Wool / cotton.
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 20 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.