Vilene Iron-on Interfacing White F220
Lightweight interlining for small parts of clothing, also for textile craftwork..
Suitable for lightweight fabrics such as cotton.
- simple to iron-on
- very comfortable
- also washable at higher temperatures
Application: (always test a small sample before main application)
- Place the interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric. Cover the entire area with a damp cloth.
- Press each area for about 12 seconds, being careful not to move the iron.
- Iron setting: Wool / cotton.
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 20 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
There are no reviews yet.