Fusible knit interlining, made out of fine Polyamide yarn with a very soft and elegant hand feel.
Suitable for elastic fabrics.
Available per metre.
Please note interfacing will be cut as one full measurement (eg 2 x 1 metre will be cut in one 2 metre piece). If you wish for them to be cut separately, please let us know if the 'special requirements' box.
- the special construction grants a very soft and elegant hand feel
- due to its extreme elasticity in warp and weft direction, it is an ideal interlining for large and small part fusing
- the excellent adhesive coating grants easy application by hand iron
- outstanding adhesion after many cycles of care treatment
Application: (always test a small sample before main application)
- Like all interfacing made by Vlieseline, the interfacing is always cut in a lengthwise direction, and thereby follows the grain of the fabric.
- Place the interfacing with the fitted side on the left side of the fabric. Press each area for about 10 seconds.
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.