Supplied fully assembled on high quality Brinaco RU/C stand with castors & high quality European type table top.
1-needle, 1-thread button sewing machine with built-in, energy-saving AC Servo motor. Designed for sew up 2-hole buttons and 4-hole buttons with cross or parallel method.
Standard equipped with control panel, where number of stitches in cycle can be changed.
Equipped with clamp (holder) for sewing flat buttons. Post buttons you can sew after installing special clamp B2401-373-0B0. Depending on the button size and post width it is necessary to use the special supports and adaptors.
- for sewing flat buttons or post buttons (after installing special clamp)
- 8, 16 or 32 stitches in cycle
- sew up buttons of diameter 10 - 28 mm
- buttonholes distance 2.5 - 6.5mm
- sewing speed up to 1.500 s.p.m.
- automatic thread trimmer
- automatic clamp lifting
- voltage 220-240V
- built-in, energy-saving AC Servo motor
- needles system TQX1 or TQX7 (for post buttons)
For this machine we recommend needle system TQX1 or TQX7 (for post buttons), with correct needle points, depending on the fabric.
There are no reviews yet.