Horn Sewing Machine Cabinet - The Gemini
Please Note: Delivery charges may apply to Inner London, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
The GEMINI Features Include
- Fitted with our large lifter opening (type 1929) which is capable of taking many of the newer (and older) machines on the market but not all of, more particularly, the larger domestic sewing machines available today.
- 3 step push down release air-lift mechanism means a quick push down moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free-arm positions.
- Door storage bins are recessed under the lid by means of a specially constructed angled door system this allows your fabric to drape down without catching or disturbing the door bin contents.
- A work area at the back of the machine which prevents the needle drag that can happen with large projects. Lifts up easily when needed and down when not (so it doesn’t have to be open all the time). It has a very sturdy gate leg design with Quilters/ Patchworkers in mind but is ideal for all sewing projects.
- Shut the doors and it hides your machine away in a beautiful cabinet. No one would ever know.
- One flatbed inset plate cut to fit your sewing machine is included with this model.
- Arrives fully assembled.
The dimensions of the Gemini cabinet are shown below:
The available colours of this cabinet are:
Teak, Beech and White. American Grey Oak, Weathered Oak
Colours may vary from the images shown.
There are no reviews yet.