Please Note: Delivery charges may apply to Inner London, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
Click here to view the brochure (PDF format)
This is real magic! Your sewing machine can be operated in either a table top position or lowered for an insert to be fitted, to give a huge flatbed sewing position. Alternatively you can remove your machine entirely and use it as a huge cutting table. There's even a purpose made cutting mat available (sold seperately), which is made to fit the table dimensions perfectely.
Fitted with the 'Horn Maxi sized opening'. Ideal for the new extra large sewing machines, such as the Bernina 700 & 800 series, Brother V series, Janome Horizon range and Husqvarna Diamond amonst others but it is not just for larger machines, it's also ideal for any size of domestic sewing machines.
The Sewers Vision Features Include:
- Tough, knock resistant ABS edging surrounds the top of the table- for increased durability. 1” thick table top for extra strength.
- Tilts for storage by means of a pull release catch mechanism to give back valuable floor space to a room.
- Easily height adjustable by simply turning a crank handle.
- Can be raised to work on above other furniture in the room.
- A large height adjustment range to suit virtually any user. Can be lowered to sit at or raised to stand and work at.
- Clever platform for the sewing machine to rest on; can either be dropped for flatbed use or raised for free-arm or embroidery arm use. Maxi aperture; giving it the ability to fit even the largest sewing machines on the market.
- 1 inset to fit sewing machine included Easily mobile on 4 large lockable wheels.
The Dimensions of the Sewers Vision are shown below:
The available colours of this cabinet are:
Colours may vary from the images shown.