Propress Steamer PRO580
Great presentation can make a big difference to your business. But if you think the perfect finish takes time and effort, think again. For speed and efficiency, nothing beats a Propress Steamer.
A Propress steamer literally breathes life into fabric, instantly removing creases and wrinkles in a fraction of the time of a conventional iron to give you superb results. Best of all, it’s completely safe to use on any fabric, no matter how delicate, from silk clothing to brocade curtains, pvc to leather upholstery. You can even use it on beading and embroidery.
Easy to use, British made Propress steamers are ergonomically designed to the highest standards and come with a first class service to match. No wonder they’re the first choice for everyone from fashion, bridal and dress hire shops, to hotels and film and tv companies, soft furnishers to charity shops.
The PRO580 has a larger boiler capacity, so lasts longer and is designed for heavy, continuous use. It also features an energy regulator standby switch making it more efficient during ‘idle’ moments, but ready for use in seconds.
- 1750 power Watts (230v)
- 5.8 kg (Net)
- 4 litre capacity
- 125 minute constant steam duration
- Atmospheric pressure steam
- Stainless steel boiler with 10 year guarantee
- 1 year full machine guarantee
- Using normal tap water
- Visual water level indicator
- Safety pressure release cap
- Lightweight aluminium steam nozzle
- Fully portable and mobile
ELECTRONIC CONTROL featuring:
- Standby mode for Instant Re-steam
- Standby indicator light
- Empty warning beeper
- Empty indicator light
- Run dry safety cutout
- Secondary safety thermostat
- Moulded plug and 5m cable
INJECTION MOULDED ABS PLASTIC BODY:
- Robust and corrosion free
- Central carrying handle
- 3 double castors
- 2 rubber wheels
- Curtain nozzle
- Lightweight air cooled handle
- 1.65 metres 3 layer reinforced braided hose
- Adjustable height 4 piece pole set
- Fully illustrated operating manual
- European Design - UK made
- Assembles in seconds - no tools required
- Snap-on fittings
- International Safety Approval
- Patents Pending
There are no reviews yet.